Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

Backyard wedding inspiration....

Oh, how I love this set up. Thank you to Amy from UnMistakeable You Events and the amazing Rebecca from Rebecca Nash Photography for this wonderful picture and stying with my paper flower and all paper stars. 
Don't they look amazing.
I love how the green of the backyard add that element of nature to the back drop.

If you love this look please connect with me and we can make your back yard wedding or event look amazing and unique.

Hugs,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. It's always an absolutely pleasure to work with you Laura! You know how much I adore your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Such a wonderful photography work, and decoration work was amazing too. You know I was also planning to hire a nice venue for holiday party, but now I am thinking that I can do it at my backyard. Thanks for giving such nice suggestions.

    ReplyDelete