Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

Grab a prop and strike a pose......

Good morning, I am so sorry for not posting yesterday....I have been busy finishing up two full wedding and snapping a few final photos before they are shipped off. I love that my flowers last forever and can be shipped...haha.

A wonderful friends daughter is getting married in September and I was trilled to be designing her wedding flowers. Can I tell you she had amazing ideas. I love when a bride puts me in place and asks for flowers I have never done before such as the "air plant" can I say yes....I love it.


Are these not the most amazing paper flowers you have seen today....lol. I just love the details.

I can't wait for the wedding to happen and see how OUR VISION came together. Really it was all hers but I helped.

Even the grooms, and groomsman flowers are so pretty.

On that note, have a wonderful day and see you soon,

Hugs, Laura

1 comment:

  1. These are just a-w-e-s-o-m-e and ever so beautiful! I'm sure this friend will want to send you pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete