Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

Top of the morning to you.....

Good morning,
I wanted to share with you the first floral piece of art I did. This top hat I made with individual cut dollies and glued together to form a cylinder shape took me a month to create. I love the delicate look of it and thought how about adding some flowers to it. I began by creating some very simple flowers and then adding them to the side. I kept going with more flowers and finished it with a lovely butterfly with the same dolly pattern.

I loved this piece, it was designed for a contest but it didn't win but I was very proud of my design never the less.

Thinking out side of the box is the best way to create one of a kind pieces and really to have fun. Even after cutting 100 dollies I still had fun.

Keep the crafting fun alive,

Hugs,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment