Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

A little potted rose....

There are so many roses to love and today's post is all about the potted rose plant. I love the tear drop shaped petals of these potted rose. I made them for my studio and the best part is they look lovely everyday.

I went to my local dollar store and purchased a clay pot, some moss and a foam circle. I cut the circle in half and glued it in place. I added the moss to the top of the foam half circle and my potted plant was started. 

Then off to my stack of papers and I decided on Tutu Pink as my rose colour. I love tutu pink....it is soft and pretty. I then cut out my roses and inked the edges for a more realistic look. Cut out several leaves and attached them to the stem of each rose. I pressed the three roses into the foam.

This potted rose is perfect for giving as a gift to a friend, host or for yourself.

Enjoy the sun.....


No comments:

Post a Comment