Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Its Offical.....I am a blogger!

Good morning,

I am so very excited to be starting this wonderful journey with you. I have a love of paper art and specialize in paper flowers. I will share with you my projects in hopes to inspire you.

Today I want to share with you my first ever paper flower. It has been my clients favorite flower and mine to make. I have been making the "water zinnias" for about 4 years now and I just love how they look. Please enjoy and give me your feed back.

I am so excited to be here :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to your new adventure! You know I love A-L-L your work and am also excited to follow you on this next step. Looking forward to learning, and "ah-ing" (new word!) over all of your creations! Congratulations Friend!

    ReplyDelete