Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Gathering ideas...

Good morning,

I thought I would share a little of how inspiration comes when creating for a custom bridal bouquet. One of my lovely clients sent me a piece of her wedding invitation envelop line. This has been her colour theme for the wedding....which is an amazing idea.

I collected my papers and matched the sample with my paper. Once the colours were layed out I was ready to start the process of  flowers. I or we ( bride ) decided the statement flower would be the Peony...which is done of my favorite flowers I have been designing. It has such wonderful details. The center is so much fun and lots of work but very much worth it. Once that flower was made I decided on 2 more flowers.

Here is a sneak peak of the process and I will keep updating as I go and the final bouquet.

So as a note...when you are looking at creating a custom look start with inspiration may it be a photo, fabric, scrapbook paper or your favorite pair of earring and pull your paper and flower will start to flow....

Hugs,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment